Writer and Consultant
I am a published freelance writer. Along with magazine articles, I have written and published several novels. My services as a writer range from magazine articles to books. I specialize in road construction and maintenance, heavy equipment and trucks, general aviation aircraft and flying, and rural lifestyles and occupations. Have a book to write? I can help you with that or ghost write your book.
- First published article with photographs in 1987
- Author of several novels from 2004 until present
- Experienced equipment operator in both road maintenance and construction since 1983
- Experienced truck driver in all genres since 1975
- Private Pilot License 1974
- Commercial Pilot License, with instrument rating, single engine land and sea 1976
- Past certified flight instructor- airplane and instrument
- Experienced at rehabbing houses
- Log Home Builders school 1981
- Raised in a rural lifestyle and still am living it today
- Home is in the mountains of North Central Idaho
I have a simple philosophy. KISS. Keep it super simple. I not only maintain a simple writing style, I also approach all of life with simplicity. Although I admit, simplicity can be tough to accomplish in the 21st century. Still, I strive for the simple approach to business and life. Complications muck things up in a hurry.